Donate Goods to the HMI Pantry
The pantry at Hetrick-Martin Institute is open to all HMI members and provides everyday essentials like clothing, shoes, ready-to-go meals, and hygiene products. Most young people who come to HMI will access pantry services at some point during their membership, regardless of their initial reason for becoming a member.
Pantry resources (clothes, hygiene products) and services (laundry, shower facilities) are offered everyday that HMI is open. When young people have access to resources that meet their needs, they are one step closer to reaching their full potential.
Order from our online registry, and have items shipped directly to HMI or buy on your own and arrange a drop-off.
Urgent needs, must be donated new:
- Underwear (all genders)
Take-away food items:
- Cup of noodles, all kinds
- Chef Boyardee large cups
- Easy microwave mac and cheese cups
- Campbell’s (or similar brand) hearty soups, all flavors
- Shelf-stable pasta meals
- Any kind of meal that can be made without a kitchen (can be microwaveable)
General items, can be gently used:
- Shoes and Boots (especially sizes 8-13, in any gender)
- Coats, Jackets, Sweatshirts, Outerwear (especially as we head into colder months)
- Toiletries, especially products for natural hair
- Bags / Backpacks