The Hetrick-Martin Institute
Young Professionals Council
Donate to Elevate Campaigns
The Hetrick-Martin Institute’s Young Professionals Council (YPC) aims to strengthen HMI’s relationship with the young professional community. The YPC is made up of young professionals committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for at-risk LGBTQ youth to grow and thrive.
HMI provides at–risk LGBTQ youth the following; year round and all free of charge:
- Individual and family counseling services
- Hot nutritious meal in Café HMI
- Clothing, hot showers and laundry services provided from the HMI pantry
- HIV/STI testing and prevention education
- Arts and cultural programming
- Academic enrichment and scholarships to further their education
- Job readiness training
The members of the YPC share their time, wisdom and talent with HMI as volunteers and donors sharing their resources to bring awareness to HMI and the plight of at-risk LGBTQ youth.
The YPC raises funds for HMI through a series of targeted campaigns and fundraisers geared to increase awareness in their perspective communities through contacts, colleagues and friends. The YPC sets a yearly fundraising goal and plans specific events and campaigns to reach the goal through on-line donations and ticket sales.
To donate click here!