GIVE AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME.
BECOME A MENTOR CIRCLE MEMBER.
It only costs $2,500 to support one youth for an entire year. That's only $10 a day!
Each $2,500 you give will support one at-risk young person for one year of Hetrick-Martin services to help them stay in school, avoid HIV, find housing, learn skills for the workplace, prep for college and be sure they have a hot meal for dinner. That’s five days a week, most weeks, all year long, even when school is out for summer and holiday vacations.
Click here for current Mentors Circle Members.
Do the Math:
- $10 – One Day
- $50 – One Week
- $200 – One Month
- $2,500- One Year
- Special Invitations to general Hetrick-Martin Events
- Acknowledgement in Hetrick-Martin Website, Newsletters, and Events
- Exclusive Invitations to Mentors Circle events plus:
- $2,500 – One ticket to the Emery Awards Dinner
- $5,000 – Two Tickets to the Emery Awards Dinner
- $10,000 – Two Tickets to School’s Out or Fall Fest Events and Two Tickets to the Emery Awards Dinner
- $15,000 – Four Tickets to School’s Out or Fall Fest and Two Tickets to the Emery Awards Dinner
- $25,000 – Six Tickets to School’s Out or Fall Fest Events and Two Tickets to the Emery Awards Dinner
- $50,000 – Six Tickets to School’s Out or Fall Fest Events and VIP Table at the Emery Awards Dinner
Click here to join the Mentors Circle.
Please contact Chandler Bazemore, Associate Director of Development, or call 212-674-2600 ext. 257.
A donation to HMI not only supports our important work to create safe and supportive environments for LGBTQ youth, it also sends a clear and strong message to the young people of HMI that they are loved and valued. General donations to HMI are fully tax-deductible under the law. Don’t forget to submit a Matching Gift Form to your employer to double the impact of your gift. THANK YOU!